The AiMe-NGR is a powerful embedded controller built with the full functions of the Niagara Framework ® suite and provides a total building automation solution. Users can seamlessly integrate LonWorks ® , BACnet ® , Modbus ® , OPC ® and other standard protocols with legacy systems includes a browser-based graphical user interface, allowing users to view and manipulate underlying systems without the need for dedicated workstations or client software.
The AiMe-NGR is faster and includes more memory for both Flash storage and RAM. It also contains RS-232/RS-485/RS422 port with the packaging and power supply.
With the AiMe-NGR, users have the ability to create a customized user interface that combines intuitive
navigation screens with dynamic, real-time displays, third-party graphic images, jpegs, or gif images. Unique
software technology eliminates the need for page refreshes or data updates, minimizing the required bandwidth.
This product has bundled with this software capability in a hardware platform that is easily installed in
constant streams of data from individual systems and is instantly transformed into a common object model
within the device. Functioning as a fully distributed system when multiple units are networked together, they
can be used to network multiple AiMe controllers and manage enterprise-level control functions. The appropriate AiMe
model is determined by connectivity and computing power requirements.
The AiMe-NGR is ideally suited for integration, monitoring, and control in all commercial and light industrial installations.
It combines greater computing power with 8-Gigabyte DDR4 RAM standard, 120-Gigabyte SSD drive or optional hard drive, and a fast 2.1 GHz Core i3 processor in a fan-less enclosure.
The AiMe-NGR offers increased reliability with no moving parts. This superior computing and processing power makes it ideal for installations where large amounts of archives and graphics are required. Additionally, because it has a PC processor platform with a hard disk with embedded Microsoft™ Windows 10, the AiMe-NGR is perfect for organizations whose IT policies dictate Microsoft products or when applications such as OPC require a Windows-based operating system. This unit is available with Tridium AX software.
The unit is available as either a wall or panel mount (din-rail). Panel mounting brackets are included with each connectivity requirement.
- High-performance Intel Core i3 Microprocessor at 2.1 GHz for fast, reliable processing
- Real-time Niagara Framework ® software control engine for local, closed-loop control across multiple protocols
- Integral energy management options
- Distributed architecture for scalability and reliability
- Can be integrated with other AiMe controllers and an AX Supervisor for large-scale systems and deployment
- Available with Flash memory storage with no moving parts or a Hard Drive based version
- High-Speed Intel Core i3 2.1 GHz, 800 MHz FSB
- 8 Gigabyte, DDR4 2400 SDRAM
- 2 Gigabyte Compact Flash for storage or 120GB HD (inappropriate model, in lieu of Flash memory storage)
- Two Ethernet ports 10/100/1000 Mbit autosensing with RJ-45 style connectors
- Real-time clock with lithium battery backup
- Input voltage: AiMe-NGR (any version) 24 volts, DC supplied via included universal input 100 VAC-240 VAC power supply
- Input frequency: 47 to 63Hz
- Input power: 2A Max/115V and 1.5A Max/230V for the included Universal Power Supply, mains AC voltage is not to be applied directly to the AiMe-NGR
- Battery backup unit is included with Flash memory equipped AiMe-NGR – providing approximately 15 minutes
- backup time, depending on battery state-of-charge and environmental conditions.
Communication Ports– Base Unit
- Two 10/100/1000-Mbit Ethernet ports–RJ 45 connection
- Two high-speed RS-232 / RS-485 / RS422; DB-9 connector
- Three standard USB ports support the UPS monitor and can be used to transfer data to memory from a “thumb drive” for updates, etc.
- “thumb drive” for updates, etc.
- The embedded version of Microsoft Windows™ 10, Microsoft Java Virtual Machine or Sun Hotspot VM, depending on the version
* Note: BACnet MSTP driver is not available for this AiMe-NGR; BACnet IP or BACnet over Ethernet is available. Also does not support Tridium IO modules.
- Construction: Heavy-duty aluminum alloy chassis
- Cooling: Convection Fin cooling / no fans
- Dimensions: 158mm W x 33mm H x 258mm L. Units in mm
- Weight: Net 4 Kg.